The Russian ethnic group comprised 5,979 people or less than 1 percent of people that stated an ethnic group living in New Zealand on 5 March 2013.
For people identifying with the Russian ethnic group living in New Zealand on 5 March 2013:
- The most common region this group lived in was Auckland Region (61.5 percent or 3,675 people).
- The median age (half are younger and half are older than this age) was 32.5 years.
- 12.2 percent (690 people) were born in New Zealand and 87.8 percent (4,956 people) were born overseas.
- 95.2 percent (4,518 people) aged 15 years and over had a formal qualification.
- $21,200 was the median income (half received less and half received more income) for those aged 15 years and over.
Note: This data has been randomly rounded to protect confidentiality. Individual figures may not add up to totals, and values for the same data may vary in different text, tables, and graphs. The accuracy of percentages and medians may be affected by this rounding, particularly for ethnic groups with small populations.