Number of people counted
- 6,768 people usually live in Beachlands-Maraetai. This is an increase of 1,491 people, or 28.3 percent, since the 2006 Census.
- Beachlands-Maraetai has less than one percent of Auckland's population.
|Population of Beachlands-Maraetai and Auckland
Source: Statistics New Zealand
Note: All figures are for the census usually resident population count.
Number of dwellings counted
- There are 2,325 occupied dwellings and 192 unoccupied dwellings in Beachlands-Maraetai.
- For Auckland as a whole, there are 473,451 occupied dwellings and 33,360 unoccupied dwellings.
- There are 24 dwellings under construction in Beachlands-Maraetai, and 2,817 under construction in Auckland.
Note: This time series is irregular. Because the 2011 Census was cancelled after the Canterbury earthquake on 22 February 2011, the gap between this census and the last one is seven years. The change in the data between 2006 and 2013 may be greater than in the usual five-year gap between censuses. Be careful when comparing trends.
This data has been randomly rounded to protect confidentiality. Individual figures may not add up to totals, and values for the same data may vary in different text, tables and graphs. For areas with small populations, the data may not look as expected because of this rounding.