In the March 2010 quarter compared with the December 2009 quarter:
- The consumers price index (CPI) rose 0.4 percent.
- Food prices rose 1.0 percent, with the main contribution coming from higher grocery food prices.
- Transport prices rose 1.1 percent due to higher prices for petrol.
- Recreation and culture prices fell 1.4 percent, with lower prices for audio-visual equipment.
From the March 2009 quarter to the March 2010 quarter:
- The CPI increased 2.0 percent.
||20 April 2010|
|| ISSN 1178-0452|