New Zealand's Balance of Payments statements are records of the value of New Zealand's transactions with the rest of the world in goods, services, income, and transfers. They also record changes in New Zealand's financial claims on (assets), and liabilities to, the rest of the world. New Zealand's International Investment Position statement provides a snapshot of the country's international financial assets and liabilities.
The latest releases contain tables on:
- balance of payments major components
- international investment position
- balance of payments – seasonally adjusted and trend
- current account goods, services and income
- balance of payments major balances and ratios
- financial account
- international assets and liabilities – at end of quarter, by instrument, by currency, and by residual maturity.
Subscribe to our information releases.
Source: Statistics New Zealand Balance of Payments Division
Available from: June 2000
Geographic coverage: National
Please complete this request form if you would like access to previous releases.