In the year ended 30 June 2011:
- Crown research institutes' (CRIs) operating income decreased $3.1 million to $684.8 million.
- Operating expenses increased by $0.1 million to $657.5 million.
- Operating surplus (before tax) was down $3.2 million.
- Taxes paid by CRIs decreased by $35.9 million, to $4.1 million.
- CRIs had an after-tax surplus of $22.5 million, compared with a deficit of $12.4 million in the June 2010 year.
- Total assets were valued at $731.3 million, up $17.4 million from the previous year.
Acting Government Statistician
|1 December 2011