All references are to seasonally adjusted series and are compared with the June 2011 quarter (unless otherwise stated).
- Merchandise export volumes fell 0.7 percent, but remain at a high level.
- Non-food manufactures, non-fuel crude materials, and meat were the major contributors to the fall.
- Dairy product volumes increased.
- Merchandise import volumes rose 2.7 percent, and remain at a high level.
- Capital goods was the main contributor to the rise.
- Intermediate goods volumes fell.
Acting Government Statistician
|1 December 2011