This year, compared with 2011:
- The total number of mobile handset subscribers rose to more than 2.5 million.
- The number of subscribers with data caps of 50 gigabytes (GB) or more increased by almost 800 percent.
- The total number of broadband subscribers increased by 11 percent, to more than 1.6 million.
- Fibre optic connections had the largest growth of all broadband connections, with a 46 percent increase, to 5,400.
- On average, subscribers are consuming 7GB more data per month.
|12 October 2012