Revision note: Household Economic Survey
For both the 2006/07 and 2009/10 HES years, some expenditure that should have been coded to alterations was instead coded to maintenance. This data has now been revised, with a resulting shift in expenditure away from maintenance and towards alterations/additions when compared with that published previously for these years.
The following tables are printed with this Hot Off the Press and can also be downloaded from the Statistics New Zealand website in Excel format. If you do not have access to Excel, you may use the Excel file viewer to view, print and export the contents of the file.
- Average weekly household expenditure, by group, subgroup, and class expenditure levels, years ended 30 June 2007 and 2010
- Average weekly household expenditure, by expenditure group and region, year ended 30 June 2010
- Average annual household income, by income source, years ended 30 June 2007–10
- Housing costs to household income ratios, by region, years ended 30 June 2007–10
- Household material standard of living, by annual household income decile, year ended 30 June 2010
- Personal demographics, by annual personal income decile, year ended 30 June 2010
- Household demographics, by annual household income decile, year ended 30 June 2010