- Average weekly housing costs increased 4.0 percent from the year ended June 2014, to $295.40.
- Building-related insurance payments increased 9.9 percent, to $28.70 per week.
- Average weekly mortgage payments were $400.20, and rent payments were $301.00.
- Average annual income from all regular sources was up 5.7 percent, to $93,880.
- Average annual income from New Zealand Superannuation and war pensions was up 4.8 percent, to $24,322.
- The proportion of households receiving wages and salaries was up almost 2 percentage points, to 76 percent.
Liz MacPherson, Government Statistician
26 November 2015