Infoshare is a free-of-charge online tool that gives you access to a range of time-series data such as:
- economic information (eg price indexes and production figures)
- demographic measures (eg births and deaths)
- arrival and departure data
- wholesale and retail trade information
- exports and imports data
- building consents data.
- find tables by searching or browsing through a list
- download customised tables in Excel or comma separated variable (CSV) format
- print tables
- find and download detailed exports and imports data (by HS code and country)
- save queries for re-use
- use 'time series identifiers' to find specific data.
Frequently asked questions
Data changes and unscheduled releases can be viewed by date.
See the release calendar for scheduled releases.
Statistics NZ data in Infoshare has been produced in accordance with the Official Statistics System principles and protocols for producers of Tier 1 statistics and conforms to the Statistics NZ Methodological Standard for Reporting of Data Quality.
An online Infoshare help guide is available.
Printable version: Infoshare help guide (PDF, 60 pages, 1.83MB)
If you have any queries or feedback please feel free to contact our Information Centre.