StatsNews is a free quarterly email newsletter for a wide range of readers. It is aimed at people working in all sectors, especially those who have a professional interest in keeping up with our latest information, products, and services.
Email us to subscribe
In the April 2017 edition of StatsNews
- Access to data about disabled people improves
- Seeking feedback on new iwi standard needs
- More than half of all adults have a private super scheme
- Motherhood penalty insights
- Disabled people in rentals most likely to be cold at home
- New Zealand's regional economies
- Stats NZ videos
You are welcome to print and post this newsletter to bulletin boards or forward it to others.
We welcome your comments and feedback on this newsletter.