Conditions of Use
For visitors to the Statistics New Zealand website
- These Conditions of Use are provided to assist visitors to the website (You) to understand what is permitted and what is not permitted to be done with this content.
- This content has been developed by or for Education Services Australia Limited. Copyright in this content is owned by Education Services Australia Limited. This content is provided to Statistics New Zealand under licence.
read, view, play, perform, or operate this content within the functionality that is offered to an ordinary user for non-commercial educational purposes only.
You must not:
copy this content other than in accordance with these Conditions of Use.
sell, use or exploit this content for any commercial purpose.
alter or modify this content.
develop any sort of derivative from this content.
do anything with this content which would:
infringe the Moral rights* of the author; or
be misleading or deceptive.
* Moral rights includes the following rights of an author of content:
- the right to be attributed or credited for their work;
- the right not to have authorship of their work falsely attributed; and
- the right not to have their work treated in a derogatory way.
- circumvent any technological protection measure.
- interfere with any electronic rights management information.
More information about Education Services Australia Limited can be found at http://www.esa.edu.au